vrijdag, februari 08, 2008

Sometimes...

It's a sunny day!! I could take a picture outside :) Versafine Onyx Black, heat embossed. Colored with twinkling H2Os. Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Olive Pastel on the background stamp.
De zon schijnt vandaag! Dus heb ik de foto buiten gemaakt :) Versafine Onyx Black stempelinkt, kleurloos geëmbossed. Voor de achtergrondstempel heb ik Colorbox Fluid Chalk inkt gebruikt.

Stamps: justjohanna: 1 maid a milking, sometimes I can be such a birdbrain, swirly background

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Heel leuk hé, dat zonnetje! En nog leuker als je je foto's buiten kan maken. Heel leuke kaart trouwens!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so fun! I love the saying with the image! Love the nice soft colors!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wat een pracht van een kaart godelieve erg mooi gemaakt ook en ja het was vandaag wel een hele mooie lente achtige dag!

    fijn weekend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a cute card and wouldn't this be a great one for a Belated card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh my, it has been a little while since I've been able to check out your blog and I've got to say...you have some AMAZING new projects!! I love it ALL!!!!!!

    thanks for all the inspiration!
    Donelda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Adorable! I really love the sentiment with that image. I would never have thought of that!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Too cute!! Great job combining the image with the sentiment. I guess she shouldn't cry over the spilt milk though....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.