vrijdag, augustus 03, 2007

Show me your card box please :)

Last week I posted this card box I made, and a template with instructions for you. Through my Statcounter statistics I noticed that this post got a lot of views. So, now I would love to see how your box turned out, if you used the template. Please post a link to your blog or gallery here in a comment. If you don't have a blog, you can email a photo, and I will put it in a slideshow. Please put "card box" in the subject line. Thanks in advance!

Vorige week heb ik deze kaartendoos en patroon met instructies gepost. Via mijn Statcounter statistieken heb ik gemerkt dat deze post heel vaak bekeken werd. Nu zou ik het heel leuk vinden om te zien wat jullie gemaakt hebben met dit patroon. Je kan hier in een reactie een link plaatsen naar jouw blog of online galerij. Als je geen blog hebt, kan je een foto emailen, dan zet ik ze in een slideshow. Vermeld aub "card box" als onderwerp. Alvast bedankt!

These are made by - Deze zijn gemaakt door:
Sylvie
Krista
Krista
Elke

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hehe...you just caught me, since I have not yet started my card box! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You should see these boxes, made by Krista:
    Card Box
    Another Card Box
    Beautiful work Krista!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love all the elements of this card, but especially those flowers they are so pretty, great job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.