zondag, april 15, 2007

Emilia's blog

A few weeks ago I discovered this wonderful blog {Handmade Card} by {Emilia}, Emilia lives in Taiwan, and I can only read the parts that are written in English, but the step by step pictures you can see after clicking on her beautiful cards are amazing. I can't find out if you can leave comments on her blog, but her email address is in the header :)
ETA: Emilia started a new blog in English. That makes it easy to leave her a comment. Thanks Emilia!! Emilia's new blog in English
Een paar weken geleden ontdekte ik Emilia's blog, {Handmade Card} by {Emilia}. Ze woont in Taiwan, en ik kan alleen herkennen wat ze in't Engels schrijft. Maar de stap voor stap foto's die je kan zien als je op haar mooie kaartjes klikt, spreken voor zich. Ik weet niet of je berichtjes kan plaatsen, maar haar email adres staat in the header :)
PS: Emilia startte een nieuwe blog in 't Engels. Dat maakt het heel wat makkelijker om een berichtje te schrijven. Dank je wel Emilia!! Emilia's nieuwe Engelstalige blog.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh~ Dear
    This is such a pleasure that I am the first to leave comments on your post about my blog! (See how often I visit your blog). =)

    I am still trying to work out my BlogSpot but for the time being, you are more than welcome to go check out my blog in Yahoo!

    Happy Happy Emilia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Her blog is a marvel ! she does a wonderful job !! very creative. What a pity I don't know how I can let a comment.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oooh dank je wel voor de tip! Helemaal leuk om al die mooie projectjes stap voor stap te bekijken:-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. i tried to leave a comment, too, but i think i pushed the wrong button to save and it took me back to the post.

    emilia - your blog is wonderful!

    godelieve - thanks for sharing your find.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Just wanted to say how much I love all your work, Godelieve. I took a peak at Emily's blog and thought she did cute work. Thanks for the link.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.