woensdag, oktober 04, 2006

Tea Time - card

On this card I used only one stamp: Grande Teacup by justjohanna. I stamped on chatterbox PP, cut out the cups and glued them down on alternating colors. Dymo label and QK dies used as clock hands (I've seen this before, I'll give credit as soon as I know where)
ETA: Here are Philippa's Lime Time ATCs that inspired me for the clock hands... Thanks Philippa!
Op deze kaart gebruikte ik maar 1 stempel: grande Teacup van justjohanna. Gestempeld op Chatterbox papier, uitgeknipt en op afwisselende kleuren geplakt. Dymo label, QK dies gebruikt als wijzers van de klok (was niet mijn idee, ik probeer te vinden wiens idee het was).
PS: Hier kan je Philippa's prachtige Lime Time ATCs zien, mijn inspiratie... Bedankt Philippa!

Here's another card using the Grande Teacup stamp: Christmas Card

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is amazingly creative! I love the Andy Warhol effect you achieved with the different colored cups. Very funky! :) And the "clock hands" made with the photo turns is just super clever. I love the colors, I love the design... this is awesome, Godelieve! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the idea to use the dies like that for the clock hands.

    I agree with Lisa - excellent on the different colored cups.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super tea card! I love the clock you made - so creative! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.