maandag, augustus 28, 2006

Justjohanna- mini cards

Two mini cards, size is 3x3. I used a scallop punch, pink vellum, purple mulberry paper. The justjohanna birds are stamped on Sizzix PP and cut out. "Merci" by justjohanna too. Button = Rayher. Ribbon unknown. SU slit punch.
Twee mini kaartjes van 7,5 x 7,5 cm. Ik gebruikte mijn schulp-pons, roze vellum en paars moerbei papier. De justjohanna vogels zijn gestempeld op Sizzix bedrukt papier, en uitgeknipt. "Merci" is ook van justjohanna rubber stempels. Rayher knoopje, lint uit mijn voorraad, SU pons voor het sleufje.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful! You really know how to work those scissors! *lol*

    Aud

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I always love seeing your mini cards! these are so sweet!
    thank you for your kind words on my blog. I appreciate your support during this difficult time with my Dad!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are lovely! I was just thinking the same thing - mini-cards with Johanna's stamps.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely cards! I really like the second one, with the tilted focal point and button. And can I just say how much I'm digging the colors?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Your cards make me dream....
    As I told you on TowPeas,I see these beautiful little birds through a round window ( on the first) ...and I also see the green curtain on the left ... !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.