zondag, augustus 27, 2006

Dream...

Trying to find my mojo back... Today I discovered how well the Stampers Anonymous "Dream" stamp and the alpha from Stamp-a-Dream match. I used one of my heat emboss resist sheets to stamp on. Checkered background stamp = Cherry Pie. Key = Hampton Art. Script = Hero Arts. Bird = justjohanna.
Proberen om weer wat te stempelen... Vandaag merkte ik hoe goed de Stampers Anonymous "Dream" stempel en het alfabet van Stamp-a-Dream bij elkaar passen. Ik gebruikte een vel papier uit mijn heat emboss resist voorraad. Ruitjes achtergrondstempel = Cherry Pie. Sleutel = Hampton Art. Script = Hero Arts. Vogel = justjohanna.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind dat je prachtige dingen maakt!!! Ik blijf iedere keer weer
    terugkomen op je blog, het ziet er prachtig uit!!!!

    Groetjes van

    nans

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, yes! You definetly got your mojo back! It's gorgeous!

    Aud

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This looks so different from your usual but I think it also looks a lot like you. Does that make sense, probably not? I love the colors and the combination of stamps here. I think you got the mojo back for sure. We all go through this and it is fun when things click as they did for you here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Never heard of that word mojo but I can work it out - I have had that for about five days, didn't make one card this weekend, just no inspiration... So it happens to you to Godelieve! But you are a fighter and come back with the most delightful creations!! Like this one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. this is so beautiful! you always make the most gorgeous creations.
    I wish you lived nearby so you could teach me to use stamps! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.