maandag, mei 15, 2017

Birthday Butterfly

 A large butterfly on this birthday card.
Een verjaardagskaart met een grote, kleurige vlinder.

 I found this stamped piece in my stash.  The butterfly was stamped with Distress Inks.
Een gestempelde vlinder tegengekomen in mijn voorraad.  De vlinder is afgedrukt met Distress inkten.

 I used Oxide inks to add the Grunge Marks stamps.
Grunge Marks erbij afgedrukt met Oxide inkten.

Darkroom Door stamps

I used:
Darkroom Door Collage Stamp:  Patchwork Butterfly
Darkroom Door Texture Stamp:  French Script
Darkroom Door Stamp Sets:  Grunge Marks, Happy Birthday
Distress Inkpads:  Wild Honey, Tumbled Glass
Distress Oxide Inkpads:  Peeled Paint, Broken China
Archival Inkpad Jet Black

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely card, Godelieve. The stamps and colours are beautiful and it's a great design.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Die grunge marks maken 'm af, mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous! I love finding treasures in my stash, but none are as beautiful as yours. I look forward to all of your posts.

    Evelyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I agree..lovely.
    I have just recently been playing withe the Oxides...fun to use.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.