zondag, november 30, 2014

Sunday Scraps - 295

 I've seen many ornaments like this online.   I used scraps to try one.
Dit soort papieren kerstballen zie je vaak online.  Ik maakte er één met restjes.

 The "red" side is inky paper towel, the "green" side was stamped
De "rode" kant is gemaakt met keukenpapier, de "groene" kant is gestempeld.  

 I used the Plaid Texture stamp from Darkroom Door and Archival ink.
De Plaid Texture stempel van Darkroom Door gebruikt met Archival inkt.

 The staples are covered up with tape.
Tape verbergt de nietjes.

Scraps!

I used:  
Darkroom Door stamp:  Plaid Texture
Archival Ink:  Fern Green
Tape
Aslan

Have a great Sunday!
Fijne zondag!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. This would make great use of the huge box of paper strips I've collected over time - thank you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je koos heel mooie restjes! Leuk extraatje, die tape!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een prachtige kerstversiering, en dat met restjes, super !! Groetjes Enny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great idea! I have tons of scrap paper from other Christmas projects. I think I'll have my Grand daughters work on these when they visit next week, they will love them and they look like they will be easy to do also! :)
    ~Gin~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.