maandag, november 03, 2014

Carved Leaves Gelli Prints

 A bunch of Gelli prints I made this weekend.
Dit weekend maakte ik een stapeltje Gelli prints.

I used Dina Wakley paints.
Met verfjes van Dina Wakley gewerkt.

Stencils I used.
Deze stencils gebruikt.

I wanted to try the Carved Leaves on my Gelli plate.
De Carved Leaves geprobeerd op mijn Gelli plate.

Soon after I bought my XL Gelli plate, I knew I wasnt going to use it a lot at full size.  So I've cut it into smaller plates, so handy now!
Toen ik mijn XL Gelli plate enkele keren gebruikt had, wist ik dat ik deze grote maat niet vaak zou gebruiken.  Dus sneed ik ze in kleinere platen.  Zo handig nu, nog geen spijt gehad!

This is how I've cut my 14 x 12" Plate into smaller plates.  The largest plate can be used with A4 paper.  
Zo heb ik mijn grote Gelli Plate in kleiner stukken verdeeld.  De maten in centimeters zijn bij benadering.  De grootste plaat kan ik nu met A4 papier gebruiken.

The prints in this blogpost are made with the 6" x 4" on a A4 size paper, that was cut after I made the prints.
Voor de prints in dit bericht gebruikte ik de 15 x 10cm op A4 papier, dat daarna doorgesneden werd.



I used:
Darkroom Door stamps:  Carved Leaves Vol  1, Carved Leaves Vol 2  (In Nederland te koop HIER)
Dina Wakley Acrylic Paints
Stencils
Gelli Plate
*****
I will add links each time I used some of these prints:
Telkens ik deze prints gebruik zal ik er naar linken:

16 opmerkingen:

  1. What an amazing selection of prints..... you've been busy over the weekend ! Can't wait to see you use them & what a great idea to cut your Gelli down

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw wat slim, maar ook...wat dapper. Ik durf het nog niet aan eerlijk gezegd...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These prints are fabulous - great choice of colours and patterns. I have the 6x6 Gelli plate which is, I think, quite big enough for my needs but cutting down the larger plate is a very good idea. Look forward to seeing what you use the prints on. Elizabeth xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Voorraad voor heel veel kaartjes! Ik zie prachtige prints, wow!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Loving your spread of Gelli plate prints !! Super range and colours. I only have the medium sized plate so don't want to cut into it !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your already to make somemore of your fabulous cards!:) Great idea cutting the pad!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow, what fun you had! These are fabulous and what a good idea to adapt your gelli plate as you have, Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow,wish my gelli plate prints came out even half as good as these,they are wonderful

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Heel heel mooie prints heb je gemaakt met schitterende kleuren.
    Er komt dus zeker een vervolg op dit blogbericht:) Mooie banner .....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. fabulous colours and you have altered something that didn't really work for you into something you can use.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Prachtige gelli prints en heel mooie kleuren ! Goed idee, die gelli plate aan te passen aan je behoefte ! Groetjes Enny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Yummy, yummy, yummy! I like your new gelli prints :) i've never thought of cutting up a gelli plate but you certainly have a lot of flexibility this way. Good idea!
    Jenni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Thank you for sharing these wonderful backgrounds. This post motivated me to add the Gelli Plate to my Wish List, and I just got a 5x7 for Christmas. As soon as I get my craft room cleaned up, I'll give it a whirl.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.