zondag, augustus 16, 2009

Sunday Scraps - 28

I cut squares from a piece of alcohol ink paper (= the stripes) and some plain green cardstock. Two favorite stamps from Stampers Anonymous, stamped with StazOn #Timber Brown. The words on the tabs are from Art Journey.

Vierkantjes geknipt uit een stukje alcohol ink papier (= gestreept) en gewoon groen papier. Met StazOn #Timber Brown gestempeld, 2 favoriete stempels van Stampers Anonymous gebruikt. De woorden op de strookjes zijn van Art Journey.

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card!
    That is one of my most favourite stamps in my collection & I often worry I over use it but it is so lovely!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love your Sunday Scrap days....what you do with your scraps always amazes me...;))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtige kaart! Heel erg mooie stempel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. fab colour combination and one of my fave stamps!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful Card! I'm a terrible hoarder of 'scraps' but never do anything with them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. your card is gorgeous...love the stamps

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ohhh wat een prachtig kaartje,mooie kleuren.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. love this card,i have this stamp but its not really been used,i really must get it out again! xx jo xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. WOW! This is beautiful! There are so many layers of perfection!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Hi, Godelieve! I have this stamp but you've made it look more beautiful than I have! Beautiful card! Love it! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.