maandag, april 20, 2009

Each of us...

The quote and flourish on this card are calligraphy stamps from QuietFire Design, handwritten and drawn by the owner, Suzanne. Flourish is stamped twice on a Glimmer Mist background, using Colorbox Chalk ink and Versafine Onyx Black. Hero Arts flower.
Het gezegde en de krul op deze kaart zijn calligrafiestempels van QuietFire Design, met de hand geschreven en getekend door de eigenaar, Suzanne. De krul is tweemaal gestempeld op een Glimmer Mist achtergrond, met Colorbox Chalk inkt en Versafine Onyx Black. Bloemetje van Hero Arts.

The top is cut at an angle, and punched with a SU border punch.
De bovenkant is schuin gesneden, de schulpjesrand is met een SU randpons gemaakt.

QuietFire inspiration is in the QuietFire Creations pool on Flickr.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, my goodness! This is simply spectacular! That background is amazing. I have never seen the flourish used this way - it's beautiful! Thank you so much for using my rubber!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. really pretty! now I'm off to investigate these stamps :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love the touch of the scallop edge to the top of the card...nice touch!


    ps thank you for visiting my blog....sometimes I wonder if I should continue and then a visitor stops by says a few kind words and I go on. :) Your visits are so appreciated.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love the touch of the scallop edge to the top of the card...nice touch!


    ps thank you for visiting my blog....sometimes I wonder if I should continue and then a visitor stops by says a few kind words and I go on. :) Your visits are so appreciated.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very nice. I love the background effect, lovely colours too!

    Carol x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely card - that's a very fun background!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.