maandag, januari 26, 2009

Birthday Card

I used Ecoline paper from my stash, stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Matching Chalk ink on the white card.

Uit mijn voorraad ecolinepapier. Gestempeld met Versafine Onyx Black en kleurloos geƫmbossed. Bijpassend chalk inkt gebruikt op de witte kaart.

Versafine ink is known as a quick drying ink. But my experience is that it takes very long to dry completely. That's why I started embossing this ink. I really like how black it is after embossing.

Alhoewel Versafine inkt bekend staat als sneldrogend, vind ik dat het lang duurt vooraleer hij echt droog is. Daarom emboss ik hem meestal. Hij wordt dan ook echt zwart.

Stamps:
Hero Arts:LL173 Blossom Patterns, LL076 Wavy Designer Borders, LL884 Tiny Holiday Circles
Aud Design: sheet 9B - Round sentiment (In Nederland kan je ze HIER vinden).

12 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW this green is just gorgeous! A very fun card!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Is it bad that I am too lazy to pull out the heat gun, powder tray, scratch paper and the powder!!!? I always dread heat embossing...lol! Anyways, your card is gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Love your cards - that green is so eye-catching.

    I didn't know Versafine was supposed to be fast-drying (even though it says it on the package) because I always have to heat emboss it too. Glad to know it isn't just me.

    I nominated you for a blog award today - your blog is fabulous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank You Godelieve for help :*
    And so beautiful card You made :))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful card.Can you please tell me if the Art specially magazine in English? It looks like a very interesting magazine, so I would like to know if they are in English.
    Many thanks,
    Tassy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een geweldig kaartje weer, Mathilda. Geweldige kleuren en erg mooi.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. WOW! Such a stunning card!
    The circle stamp work really well with the design of the card! :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. As always...beautifully detailed work...and in my favorite color!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Ondanks dat ik niet van groen hou vind ik het een prachtig kaartje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wow. That's just beautiful. I love the green with the black.

    Interesting. VersaFine dries fairly quickly for me, so I wonder if it's the paper.

    I do sometimes use it for an embossing ink too though.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.