woensdag, november 26, 2008

Odd Bird Planet - O Christmas Tree

I really like Odd Bird Planet's gnomes on Christmas cards. Here's another one.
Nog een kerstkaartje met kabouters van Odd Bird Planet.

I made this photo outside. Do you see the snow on the box hedges :)
De foto heb ik buiten gemaakt. Zie je de sneeuw op de buxus haagjes :)

Odd Bird Planet Stamps used on the "ladder" card:
tiny ornament, tree whimsy, Kelly's polka dot gnome, Kelly's polka dot gnome right, Kelly's stitched gnome, o christmas tree, ladder

I posted the tag before HERE and the owls card HERE.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. All those gnomes are just gorgeous. I just got some in the mail today and I can't wait to play!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love these cards, the stamps are really sweet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love these gnomes too! Don't worry, we are not tired of them yet! Not a fat chance!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. These are fantastic, I love the white background to!
    Clairex

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. ziet er weer prachtig uit, ik blijf fan van die uilen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ohh... I love these. I'm so fond of the gnomes. And the ladder is perfect in that scene! I would never have thought of that - but its perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great gnome cards. I agree that the gnomes are perfect for holiday cards!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.