dinsdag, oktober 21, 2008

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

I was asked by Kathy Black to make a card for Daring Cardmakers' Midweek Little Extra, using her sketch. Check out what amazing cards were made by the other contributors HERE.
Kathy Black vroeg me om met haar schets een kaartje te maken voor Daring Cardmakers' midweek uitdaging. HIER kan je zien met welke leuke ideeën de andere deelnemers voor de dag kwamen.

This is my interpretation. I hope you will play too :)
Dit is mijn interpretatie. Ik hoop dat jullie ook meedoen :)

Stamps:
Art Journey : Butterfly, spiral sentiment
Odd Bird Planet : Inverse Heart
Hero Arts : C2717 Wonderful Friend

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Just stunning! I love this fun LO challenge! You rocked the house on it too! Love the colors!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is the wildest sketch I've ever seen! It reminds me of a piece of pie w/fluted edges! lol Beautifully done!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Godlieve it is beautiful... what a wonderful card, must check out DCM I haven't popped over in a while :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your card Godelieve - the colours are so lovely and all the elements work brilliantly together - thanks you so much for joining in with this little challenge - I knew you'd come up with something special

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Another great card, I love the vintage feel to this one!
    Clairex

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love what you`ve done with the sketch...very nice :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous card, i love it!! Enjoyed browsing your blog too, you are so talented, i will be back. T x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. That is a challenging sketch. You did a fabulous job intepreting it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wat een schattig kaartje!!!!
    Leuke sketch ook.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful interpretation of the drawing. I love the colors.

    Tammi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.