vrijdag, juli 25, 2008

I found this tag...

This tag was in my "unfinished stuff" box. Don't remember why I didn't finish it :)
I added the black mat, the words and buttons.
Deze tag vond ik tussen de onafgewerkte kaartjes. Ik kan me niet herinneren waarom ik ermee gestopt ben :)
Looks like the background was made with Distress Ink, the whole tag is covered with UTEE
De achtergrond is gemaakt met Distress Ink, denk ik, en het geheel is bedekt met UTEE.

All stamps are from De Creatie's Get Inspired! kits. By the way, the new theme was announced on the Get Inspired! Blog.
Alle stempels zijn van De Creatie's Get Inspired! kits. Hun nieuw thema is trouwens bekendgemaakt op de Get Inspired! Blog

"Get Inspired!" stamps I used are: ZENsitivity (bird), Scratches and Scraps (swirly corners), Brasserie Brocanta (branche), Dreamy Days (words)


5 opmerkingen:

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.