woensdag, januari 30, 2008

Get Inspired tag (1)

I'm making a set of 3 tags, this is the first one. Size is about 6". All stamps are from the De Creatie's Get Inspired! kits. Colored with twinkling H2Os and Colorbox Fluid Chalk inks. If you are interested in receiving the next "Get Inspired!" scrap & stamp kit, you can read about it or subscribe HERE. Next kit's theme is "Urban Upbeat".
Dit is de eerste tag die ik gemaakt heb, het wordt een setje van 3. Alle stempels zijn van De Creatie's Get Inspired! kits. Gekleurd met twinkling H2Os en Colorbox Fluid Chalk inkt. Ben je geïnteresseerd in de volgende "Get Inspired!" scrap en stempelkit, dan kan je er HIER meer over lezen, of je inschrijven. Het thema van de volgende kit is "Urban Upbeat" en je kan inschrijven tot en met zondag 3 februari.

Thank you very much for the nice reactions on my previous post. It's great to know who reads my blog.
Dankjewel voor al de leuke reacties op mijn vorige post. 't Is fijn om te weten wie mijn lezers zijn.

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh this is so pretty! I have to tel you that your blog is such eye candy for me - you inspire me so. thank you. Now I really must take a peek at the last couple of posts ... I've been away for a couple days and not been on the computer. I usually miss so much when life happens like this. *wink*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige tag., mooie kleuren en layout.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.