dinsdag, december 11, 2007

Piep piep hoera

These tags are about 2 1/4" x 1 1/2". The birds are drawings by justjohanna design team member Kim Hutchinson and Johanna turned them into stamps. Heat embossing and twinkling H2Os.
Deze labels zijn 5,3 x 3,5 cm. De vogels zijn getekend door Kim Hutchinson van het justjohanna design team. Johanna maakte er stempels van. Geëmbossed en met Luminarte waterverf ingekleurd.

justjohanna stamps: Kim's Pants Bird, Kim's Plain Bird, Kim's Barette Bird, piep piep hoera (Dutch)

10 opmerkingen:

  1. They are adorable!!!! I love the vibrant colors as well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You have the most fun unique look that I have seen in a long time! Fun stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are so adorable! I love the bright blue that you put them on!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love the colour! They are fantastic. Your blog is so inspirational.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. These tage are SO cute! That shade of blue is beautiful...and I loved seeing those particular birds. I just ordered one of them from justjohanna...now I wish that I'd ordered all three!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the different shade of blue...so pretty!!
    And Kim's drawings are so fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.