vrijdag, september 07, 2007

Tag in Glassine envelope

This card started with a tag I made earlier for a WSW Challenge (I used Distress Ink and Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Dark Peony on the tag), and a glassine envelope I received from Julie.
Deze kaart begon met een tag die ik een tijdje geleden maakte voor een WSW Uitdaging (Ik gebruikte Distress Inkt an Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Dark Peony op de tag), en een glassine envelop die Julie mij stuurde.

Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Olive Pastel, to stamp the diamond pattern of the strip of BasicGrey, and to add a bit of color to the glassine envelope. I just touched the envelope with the inkpad.
Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Olive Pastel, om het ruitpatroon op de BasicGrey strip te stempelen, en een beetje kleur te geven aan de glassine envelop. Ik raakte de envelope gewoon eventjes aan met het inktkussen.

Stamsp: Hero Arts (Diamond Background, Flower), justjohanna (Michelle's Big Scroll) and my very first stamp, it says "Congratulations" in Dutch.

13 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the color combo and the design is really nice.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. really? Michelle's scroll is your very frist jj stamp? Wow!! It is so special!

    I love how you ink on the envelop! like magic! It looks great from any angle!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your color choices of ink on the glassine envelopes is pure beauty! Absolutely beautiful work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the tag with it's beautiful colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Amazing colors. I love the envelope holding your beautiful tag.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous! I always start drooling when I come here to see what your working on!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What an amazing tag and card!! Love what you did with the envelope!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love the contrasting colours you have used! I love that Dark Peony ink, I have it too :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Schitterend, vooral de kleuren van de tag! Prachtig geheel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. This is just beautiful As usual 0 wonderful color layers.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.