vrijdag, juli 27, 2007

Card Box

This is a box I made to keep the beautiful handmade Birthday Cards I received. I stamped the panel on the front with Aud Design stamps.
Deze map maakte ik om de mooie handgemaakte verjaardagskaartjes in te bewaren die ik kreeg. Op de voorkant heb ik stempels van Aud Design gebruikt.

This is one of my favorite quotes, also one of Aud's stamps.
Dit is een van mijn favoriete uitspraken, ook een Aud Design stempel.


I used Bazzil cardstock, photo corners are QuicKutz dies.
Ik gebruikte Bazzill cardstock, de fotohoekjes zijn QuicKutz stansjes.



I used ribbon, a brad and 2 jump rings as a closure.
Met lint, splitpen en 2 ringen is de sluiting gemaakt.


My good old Fiskars corner rounder.
Met deze schaar zijn de hoeken afgerond.






These wonderful cards are inside.
Look HERE for more INSTRUCTIONS and LINK TO TEMPLATE.
Deze prachtige kaartjes zitten in de map.
Kijk HIER VOOR MEER UITLEG en een LINK naar een PATROON

Did you use the template, let me know, I'll put a link here:
Heb je het patroon gebruikt? Als je't even meldt plaats ik hier een link:

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh My! This is just gorgeous! I love all the layers of images, the colors - everything! What a lovey box and a great project! (don't suppose you have measurements??? heehee).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is lovely, the colors are fantastic,when is your birthday? Did I miss it?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a beautiful and practical project and I really appreciate you showing us your step by step process for creating it. All of those yummy layers are just so perfect!

    Belatedly, Happy Birthday! (I'm sorry I didn't know sooner.)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. It's great, Godelieve! You think up the most amazing projects!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The box is amazing and love all the cards inside it too!! Beautiful work :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I had the same thoughts as Julie...so creative you are.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. What a wonderful project and such a great idea to keep all your gorgeous cards together. Belated Happy Birthday if I've missed it!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. beautiful packaging for some wonderful cards. Did you use a bone folder to make the creases to make the box, or did you use a tool like Scoreit or scorepal?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Thank you all :)
    I have put some instructions and a link to a template I made HERE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Fantastisch! Heel erg mooi én practisch! Bedankt voor de beschrijving en template.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This is so beautiful!
    Happy to see the photos of the cards you received! You are such a miss congeniality!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. IT's a wonderful project !! and a great idea again. Great stamping and very beautiful colors !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.