vrijdag, juni 01, 2007

Pocket/Tag card

It was my turn to provide a sketch on 2Peas' Stamping Board. This is nothing new, I've seen many pocket cards before, but I think they are fun. I kept the tag quite simple, enough space for a handwritten message, but it can be decorated/embellished too. Stamps by justjohanna.
Het was mijn beurt om een schets te bedenken voor het stempelforum op 2Peas. Dit is niets nieuws, ik heb al veel kaartjes volgens deze schets gezien, maar het blijft leuk om te maken. Ik heb de tag heel eenvoudig gehouden, met veel schrijfruimte, maar niets houd je tegen om ze helemaal te versieren :) Stempels van justjohanna.

14 opmerkingen:

  1. This is lovely Godelieve - I also love the wedding card - do you just use clear embossing powder or is a white one - I love the effect but havn't seen white powder anywhere.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. it turned out GREAT !! what a lovely card you made !! Love how you used the lace stamp. Beautiful colors too :). I will try it !! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I use your sketch on my Yahoo Blog as a challenge for Taiwan Stampers. Hope you don't mind. I just love what you made! So beautiful.....

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Here is the link... You are fabulous!!
    http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/emily_twn/article?mid=959&prev=-1&next=958

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wooow, superleuk, zo'n tag-kaart! Prachtig design.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. vraiment belles tes cartes. bravo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is really lovely, I love that you have used shades of brown. I love the way you use the JustJohanna stamps, too.
    Hazel.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Great sketch and love what you did with it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Here is my Pocket / Tag Card.
    http://emilytwn.blogspot.com/2007/06/did-you-see-gaston.html
    I really love the sketch

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. wow, that is so beautiful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. it's my first time to come visiting your blog..
    although i am not a stamper,
    i also use your sketch to make a card :D
    thanks for giving me such a good idea~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.