donderdag, juni 21, 2007

DCM - Fabulous

The current challenge on Daring Cardmakers' Blog is a word challenge: we have to use FABULOUS. I used a Heidi Swapp stamp, that is in the new Get Inspired!5 kit. The red "ribbon" is skeleton leaf, and I used a vellum strip too. Slits are made with a SU punch.
De uitdaging op DaringCardmakers' Blog op dit ogenblik is het woord FABULOUS gebruiken. Deze Heidi Swapp stempel zat in de nieuwe Get Inspired!5 kit en kwam dus goed van pas. Een strip vellum en rood blad zijn door de geponste inkepingen gehaald.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I really like the way you've put this one together. Well done!
    Casey x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh this is SCRUMMY Godelieve....love how you've used the stamp, "perfect really"...
    and what a clever way to insert the ribbon into the card...
    Gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love how you place the RIBBON!! How creative!!

    It occurred to me that I had an old post abuot FAB. Take a look!

    http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/emily_twn/article?mid=436&prev=441&next=425&l=a&fid=1

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful card !! I think to use this stamp too. Love the way you put the ribbon.Great colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is fantastic. I love your crisp clean design

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.