woensdag, oktober 04, 2006

Swirly Background Stamp

A card I made a few months ago, still one of my favorites. I used the very versatile justjohanna Swirly Background Stamp, some gold embossing, colored pencils and Ecoline Gold.
Deze kaart maakte ik al enkele maanden geleden, maar het is nog altijd een van mijn favoriete kaarten. Ik gebruikte justjohanna's veelzijdige Swirly Background Stamp, een beetje goud embossing op de randen, kleurpotloden en goudkleurige Ecoline.

More cards and projects with this amazing stamp:
Meer kaarten en projecten met deze geweldige stempel:

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes, I can imagine why it is a favourite of yours, I just love this one too! Thank you for all the great tutorials you give!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This looks so pretty, and you just amaze me with how good you have gotten with your blog. As you can see on mine I haven't done much since establishing it. I will though.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nice stamp!!! I like the colors you used, and the touches of gold!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I can see why it's a favorite, love the colors and the simplicity of this card. thanks for sharing,

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is beautiful. I really like that background stamp - I've had my eye on it for some time now. You really did it justice with your coloring job, too! So pretty! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous card! That stamp is on my wish list - there's a lot of JJ stamps on that list now! Will order when I get time to study the catalogue... ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for visiting and leaving a note ;)
Comment moderation is enabled temporarily to discourage an annoying spammer.

Bedankt dat je hier was, en voor je reactie ;)
Reacties modereren is tijdelijk ingeschakeld om een vervelende spammer te ontmoedigen.